First and foremost, the BOLD Early Childhood Initiative is here to help kids ages 0-5 in the BOLD area. But it takes volunteers, financial support, and local advocates to help make that happen. We are always looking for fresh new ideas from the community.
Here are some of the ways you can help:
- Attend one of our monthly meetings to learn more about what we do (usually 3rd Monday at 4pm, look at our calendar)
- Be an advocate for kids ages 0-5 and their early learning needs
- Give your financial support to help us fund special events and projects (Learn how to make a donation)
- Spread the word about the BOLD ECI to other young families in the BOLD area
- Most importantly, smile at a child, play with a toddler, hold a baby, and speak up for our youngest children!
For more information, please contact Renae Saunders at firstname.lastname@example.org or 320-523-1031 x 314 or fill out the form below.